Dr. Rishikesh Pandey
- Ph. D.: University of Delhi, Delhi, India Title of the thesis: An Investigation into FGMOS Circuits for Signal Processing
- M. Tech.: U. P. Technical University, Lucknow, India Dissertation Topic: Implementation of Spread Spectrum Modulator on FPGA
- June 2009 - till date: Assistant Professor, ECED, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala.
- August 2006 - June 2009: TRF, ECED, NSIT, New Delhi.
- July 2007- June 2009: Assistant Professor (on leave), ECED, CET, IFTM, Moradabad.
- August 2004- June 2007: Lecturer, ECED, CET, IFTM, Moradabad.
- October 2003 - July 2004: Lecturer, ECED, B.I.T. Muzaffarnagar.
- R. Pandey, and M. Gupta, "Low-Voltage FGMOS Based Voltage-to-Current Converter," Journal of Microelectronics, Electronic Components and Materials. Vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 173 - 178, 2013.
- M. Gupta, and R. Pandey, "Low-Voltage FGMOS Based Analog Building Blocks," Microelectronics Journal, Elsevier, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 903-912, 2011.
- R. Pandey, and M. Gupta, "FGMOS Based Tunable Grounded Resistor," Journal of Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, Springer, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 437-443, 2010.
- R. Pandey and M. Gupta, "FGMOS Based Voltage-Controlled Grounded Resistor," Radioengineering journal, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 455-459, 2010.
- M. Gupta and R. Pandey, "FGMOS Based Voltage-Controlled Resistor and Its Applications," Microelectronics Journal, Elsevier, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 25-32, 2010.