Signal Processing, Image & Video Processing, Multimedia Forensics
Visiting Assistant Professor
Dr. Dinesh is working with ECED Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 2018. He has completed his PhD degree from ECE department, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee in December 2018. Her research interests include Image Forensics, Image and Video Processing.
- Ph.D. (IIT Roorkee) in ECE, specialization in Image Forensics
- M.E. in ECE, Thapar University, Patiala, First class (9.53 CGPA)
- B.Tech. ECE / Kurukshetra University / First class (78.79%)
Experience: Total Teaching Experience 3 years approx.
- July 2018 – till date: Visiting Assistant Professor, ECE Department, TIET Patiala, Punjab.
- July 2011 - July 2013: Assistant Professor, ECE Department, MRIU Faridabad, Haryana.
- February 2009 - May 2009: Lecturer, ECE Department, JMIT Radaur, Haryana
- August 2008 - December 2008: Lecturer, ECE Department, NIT Kurukshetra, Haryana
- Image Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
- Signals and Systems
- Digital Communication
- Information Theory and Coding
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications
- Multimedia Forensics
- Fraud Document Identification
- Text Detection and Localization
- D. Bhardwaj and V. Pankajakshan, “Image Overlay Text Detection Based on JPEG Truncation Error Analysis,” in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 1027-1031, Aug. 2016.
- D. Bhardwaj and V. Pankajakshan, “A JPEG Blocking Artifact Detector for Image Forensics,” in Signal Processing: Image Communication, vol. 68, pp. 155-161, 2018.
- D. Bhardwaj, C. Kumawat and V. Pankajakshan, “Detection of Various Anti-forensic Operations Based on DCT Coefficient Analysis”, in INDICON - 2018 (Accepted).
- D. Bhardwaj, C. Kumawat and V. Pankajakshan, “A Method for Detecting JPEG Antiforensics”, in Proc. 6th National Conference on Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing, and Graphics (NCVPRIPG), CCIS, vol-841, pp. 190-197, Dec. 2017.
Achievement, Awards and Recognitions
- Gold Medalist in Thapar University (M.E.)
- Three times GATE Qualified
- 99 percentile in GATE
- NET also qualified