Analog Signal Processing, VLSI Design
Dr. Shireesh Kumar Rai is working with ECED Department, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala since 2017. He has completed his PhD degree in Analysis and Design of Analog VLSI Circuits from Netaji Subhas Institute of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi (University of Delhi), in August 2017. His research interests include design of Analog IC for Signal Processing.
- Ph.D. in Analog VLSI Circuits and Systems from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi, (University of Delhi).
- M.Tech in VLSI Design from YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, Haryana.
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering from NIET, Gr. NOIDA (Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
Experience: Total Teaching Experience 6 years
- March 2018 &ndash to Till date: Assistant Professor, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.
- July 2017 – March 2018:Lecturer, Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala.
- April 2016 – May 2017:Lecturer, Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra.
- Jan 2012 – Jan 2013:Lecturer, Echelon Institute of Technology, Faridabad.
- Sep 2008 – May 2010:Lecturer, Galgotias College of Engineering and Technology, Gr. NOIDA.
- Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications
- Analog and Digital VLSI Design
- Embedded Systems
- Electronics Engineering
- Low power VLSI Design
- Memristor networks
- Current mode signal processing blocks
- Modern active building blocks for analog signal processing
- Low power VLSI design circuits
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Rishikesh Pandey, Bharat Garg, Design of current differencing transconductance amplifier using a novel approach of transconductance boosting for high frequency applications, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers (World Scientific), 29 (4), 2019.
- Bharat Garg, Shireesh Kumar Rai, Aakash Puranik, G. K. Sharma, ES-COINA: A novel energy scalable quality aware color interpolation architecture, Microprocessors and Microsystems (Springer), 67, 2019.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta, Comment: Multifunction current differencing cascaded transconductance amplifier (MCDTA) and its application to current mode multiphase sinusoidal oscillator, Wireless Personal Communications (Springer), 100 (4), 1295-1297, 2018.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta, Performance enhancement of current differencing transconductance amplifier (CDTA) by a new approach of gm boosting and its application, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics (Elsevier), 127 (15), 6103-6114, 2016.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta, Current differencing transconductance amplifier (CDTA) with high transconductance and its application in filter and oscillator. Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics (Elsevier), 127(6), 3388-3396, 2016.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta, Current differencing transconductance amplifier (CDTA) with enhanced performance and its application. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing (Springer), 86(2), 307-319, 2016.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta, A transconductance boosted CMOS current differencing transconductance amplifier (TBCDTA) and its application. Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing (Springer), 84(1), 75-88, 2015.
- Urvashi Bansal, Maneesha Gupta, Shireesh Kumar Rai, GBW enhancement of two stage amplifier using dual approach of feed - forward and passive compensation, Majlesi Journal of Electrical Engineering, Iran, 11 (1), 9-18, 2017.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta (2015) A third order quadrature sinusoidal oscillator based on CMOS/FGCMOS inverters, IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control (ISPCC), 1-6.
- Shireesh Kumar Rai, Maneesha Gupta (2016) An improved current differencing transconductance amplifier and its application, IEEE International conference on signal processing and integrated networks (SPIN), 394-399.
- Urvashi Bansal, Maneesha Gupta, Shireesh Kumar Rai (2017) Resistively compensated and SSF based VDBA offering high GBW and its application as a biquad filter, IEEE International Conference on Computer, Communication and Electronics (Comptelix), 221-226.
Message to Students & Community
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.