Microelectronics and VLSI, Nano-fabrication
Data Structures and Algorithm, VLSI signal Processing, Microprocessor and its application, Digital Communication Systems, VLSI Design, Electronic Engineering, System on Chip, Computer Architecture, Linear Integrated Circuits and Applications
Publications and other Research Outputs
- Sumit Vyas, “A Short Review on Properties and Applications of ZnO based Thin Film and Devices,” Johnson Matthey Technology Review (Accepted)
- Sumit Vyas, A.D.D Dwivedi and R.D Dwivedi, “ Effect of gate dielectric on the performance of ZnO based Thin film transistor,” Superlattices and Microstructures, vol. 120, pp. 223-234.
- Sumit Vyas, “A short review on: Optimization techniques of ZnO based thin film transistors,” Chinese Journal of Physics 56 (2018) 117–124.
- Sumit Vyas, “Fabrication and characterization of ZnO-based ultra-violet photoconductor and photodetector”, JOURNAL OF OPTOELECTRONICS AND ADVANCED MATERIALS, Vol. 19, No. 11 - 12, November – December 2017,pp. 704-708.
- Shaivalini Singh, Yogesh Kumar, Hemant Kumar, Sumit Vyas, Chinnamuthan Periasamy, Parthasarathi Chakrabarti, Satyabrata Jit, and Si-Hyun Park, “A Study of Hydrothermally Grown ZnO Nanorod-Based Metal-Semiconductor-Metal UV Detectors on Glass Substrates”, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology”, Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology (Accepted) (I.F = 1.109).
- Shaivalini Singh, G. R. Dillip, Sumit Vyas, Md. R. Hasan, Il-Kyu. Park, P. Chakrabarti and Si-Hyun Park, “Fabrication and Characterization of Hydrothermally Grown MgZnO Nanorod Films for Schottky Diode Applications”, Microsystem and Technologies, Vol. 23 No. 1, 39-46 (2017). (I.F=0.974).
- Shaivalini Singh, Sumit Vyas, P. Chakrabarti and Si-Hyun Park, “Studies of Surface Electrical Properties of Al doped ZnO Nanorods by STM”, Materials Science, Vol. 23 No. 2, 2017. (I.F= 0.428)
- Pushpa Giri, Sumit Vyas and P.Chakrabarti,” Fabrication and Characterization of ZnONanorods/Pd-Au Contacts”, Journal of Nanoelectronic and Optoelectronics 11, 1-5 (2016) (I.F=0.675).
- Sumit Vyas, Shaivalini Singh and P. Chakrabarti, “Tailoring Energy Bandgap of Al doped ZnO Thin Films Grown by Vacuum Thermal Evaporation Method”, in Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 15, 9636 (2015) (I.F=1.338).
- Sumit Vyas, Pushpa Giri, Shaivalini Singh, P. Chakrabarti,” Comparative Study of As-Deposited ZnO Thin Films by Thermal Evaporation, Pulsed Laser Deposition and RF Sputtering Methods for Electronic and Optoelectronic Applications”, IEEE-Journal of Electronic Materials, 44, 3401 (2015). (I.F= 1.491)
- Sumit Vyas, Kumar Shubham, Rohit Tiwary and P. Chakrabarti, "Study the Target effect on the Structural, Surface and Optical properties of TiO2 Thin Film Fabricated by RF Sputtering Method", Superlattices and Microstructures 80,215 (2015) (I.F=2.097)
- Shashikant Sharma, Sumit Vyas, C. Periasamy and P. Chakrabarti, “Structural and Optical Characterization of ZnO Thin Films for Optoelectronic Device Applications by RF sputtering Technique”, Superlattices and Microstructures 75, 378 (2014) (I.F=2.097).
- Shaivalini Singh, C. Periasamy, Sumit Vyas, P. Chakrabarti and Si-Hyun Park, “Preparation and Characterization of Hydrothermally Grown ZnO Nanorods for Photoconductive Sensors Applications”, Advance Physics Letter, 3, 12-14 (2016)
- Sumit, Vyas, Shavalini Singh and A.D.D Dwivedi, “Deposition and Characterization of ZnO Thin Films by vacuum thermal evaporation method for Photoconductive Sensors Applications” International Journal of Microelectronics and Digital integrated circuits, vol. 2, issue. 1,2016.
Description of Research Interests
Fabrication, characterization and modelling of thin film devices for electronic and optoelectronic application. Machine Learning, Data Structures