Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
Signals and Systems, Radar Satellite and Navigational Aids, Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems, Electronics Engineering, Control System
Publications and other Research Outputs
- R. Upadhyay, P.K. Padhy and P.K. Kankar, “EEG artifact removal and noise suppression by Discrete Orthonormal S-Transform De-noising”, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 2016; 53: 125-142.
- R. Upadhyay, P.K. Kankar and P.K. Padhy, “A Comparative study of feature ranking techniques for epileptic seizure detection using Wavelet Transform”, Computers and Electrical Engineering, 2016; 53: 163-176.
- R. Upadhyay, S. Jharia, P.K. Padhy and P.K. Kankar, “Application of wavelet fractal features for the automated detection of epileptic seizure using electroencephalogram signals”, International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, 2015; 19(4): 355-372.
- R. Upadhyay, P.K. Kankar, P.K. Padhy and V.K. Gupta, “Feature Extraction and Classification of Imagined Motor movement Electroencephalogram signals” International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, 2013; 13(2): 133-145.
Awards and Honours
- Awarded for the best paper in 12th IEEE India International Conference (INDICON), 2015.
- Awarded for the best hardware project in National Seminar.
Description of Research Interests
- Brain Computer Interface design and implementation using machine learning techniques.
- Vibration Signal Processing and Fault diagnosis of machine.